Eating ‘Out’ Right
Eating healthy can be challenging, add to this, all those social occasions & events when you have to eat out. Maintaining the right food balance and sticking to your plans can be difficult.
I was speaking with Anna, a corporate banker by profession, she is very conscious of what she eats and wanted advice on eating healthy, especially when eating out.
Below are a few tips that I shared with Anna which I think can be beneficial for all.
- Grab a quick snack before you leave for any social event.
- When eating out ask for options i.e. ask to reduce cheese from a pizza or dressing on the side, when ordering a salad.
- Steamed, broiled, baked, grilled are good options to select.
- Stay away from adding extra salt or sugar to your dishes.
- Watch your drink consumption and when possible just stick to drinking water.
- Add some more physical activity to burn off the extra calories.
It is imperative that you consult a professional if you are seeking more specific options, this will enable you to remain on-track and achieve success.
Till next time EAT RIGHT BE HEALTHYTags: be healthy, eat right, fitness, get fit, Good Health, healthy eating, inspiration, motivation